Thursday, June 25, 2020

Riotous party in London...some reactions..

  • I don't suppose any of the people involved are the ones demanding that their lives matter
  • Richard
    3 hours ago
    I am sure it was just a peaceful BLM gathering and the police only got a thumping for not taking the knee.
  • dean
    3 hours ago
    Wheres Khan ?
  • 20
    3 hours ago
    A little help please. What is it exactly that is made stronger through diversity? They always seem to miss out that bit.
  • Einstein
    3 hours ago
    Water cannons would put a stop to this!
  • Ronald
    3 hours ago
    And the BLM question WHY there is 'so called' prejudice against them ??? .......... WELL LOOK AT THE VIDEO !!!........... Doing what they DO BEST !!!........Remember this folks !
  • Stan
    3 hours ago
    I feel my culture being enriched as I type
  • mark
    3 hours ago
    George Floyd would be so proud of them....
  • Angry Chick
    3 hours ago
    Police Lives Matter.
  • GORDON
    3 hours ago
    NO PHOTO'S.......I WONDER WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment